Friday 21 June 2013

Today Another Beginning

Today I need to start to get used to the idea that I have new symptoms that are part of my CRPS and therefore I have to learn to live with them. Apparently not all CRPS spreads and certainly doesn't affect internal organs. This piece of research is interesting ( difficult for me to read due to all the scientific language but I think I get the gist.) It has 200 references so I'm guessing it's fairly reasonable to read it with some credence. The title is:-
Systemic Complications in Complex Regional Pain Syndrome

I am persevering setting up my new life routine. I have to make new plans for a new future. I have a bit of time to set routines before I have to return to my full time job.

Today I ironed 5 shirts, put the washing on the line, vacuumed, did 25 minutes mindful stretching exercises, 2x5minutes mindful breathing, walked for 20 minutes round the block with my husband and dog. Not bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment