Wednesday 19 June 2013

A better day

I ironed 5 shirts today! I love my steam generator iron - bit expensive but sooo worth it! I sat in the sun for a couple of hours, topping up on vitamin D, and of course resting which is what the doctor ordered! I've looked through the draft yearbook and am now really missing all the children. It is looking fantastic, so many photos, so many memories, how lovely for them. We didn't have that sort of thing in my day! Although they are also having a Prom, certainly didn't happen when I was at school (in the good old days!!)
I talked to my Head on the phone for half an hour, another achievement with CRPS! I'm trying very hard to be non judgemental about my situation at the moment - I will get back to work soon enough. I have an appointment next week with Occupational Health so let's see what they say.
I feel much better today than I did yesterday so that's an achievement with CRPS all by itself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment