Sunday 16 June 2013

Ok it's pretty early on a Sunday and I've already been awake a while.
I'm on here already because when I woke up (too early!) I was excited about my blog! I Googled it on my 'phone and saw the crazy URL I'd used to set it up. I decided I needed to change it so I found out how to do that and changed it (not easy because lots of names have already gone). Then I Googled it again and it said it was no longer available. Oh no! What had I done...but don't panic yet. The helpful Help page said it might take a while for search engines to recognise a change of name...so I'll keep checking the progress. What is exciting is that now I have a URL that I can put into the address bar and there's my blog - just like a real website!

Haha! Easily impressed!!

So that's my first achievement with CRPS today :-)

Also I accidentally found another blog called Elle and the Auto Gnome http://elleandtheautognome.wordpress.com/
Living life and sharing the word on CRPS, Dysautonomia & Hypermobility

What a great site! so my new ambition is to emulate Elle because it looks amazing and I want something that looks half as good. I love the way she is so positive. And I like the way she writes.

That's it for now...you never know I might be back later today when I've achieved something else.
Today feels like one of those days when getting out of bed with CRPS is going to be an achievement!

No comments:

Post a Comment