Sunday 30 June 2013

A Sunny Day!

Ok.. Woke up this morning aching all over and groggy. Shut my eyes again for half an hour then had a warm, bubbly bath followed by 25 minutes mindful stretching. I did all the stretches and just did some of them for less than 15 seconds. Feel better. Hung the washing on the line and ironed 8, yes 8, shirts! Woohoo!

Sat in the lovely sunny garden, did a full body scan just using my own focus...pleased with that as it may not always be convenient to have the downloaded file next to me when I need to do a bit more than mindful breathing. I think the file is too big for my phone so it's on my laptop. I also did mindful breathing. Hubby made me lunch, yummy!

I then started my Springboard book that my sister bought me for my birthday recently. She is part of a Springboard personal Development Course for Women. It is really helping her so she bought me the book so I could have a go at doing it myself. I haven't got the support of a group but I do have the support of my sister so I am feeling confident with it. I read chapter 1 and started chapter 2. It has really got me thinking about how I have approached work and education all these years. I have taken it all so personally instead of thinking of separate roles I need to play. Each role has its own power and responsibilities.
to be continued...brain fog alert!

No comments:

Post a Comment