Wednesday 19 June 2013

Eureka! I worked out how to change the time on my CRPS blog..my first achievement with CRPS today!
Yesterday it was an achievement to get up and dressed. I hung some washing on the line and it all dried. I wrote 10 Personal Comments. That was yesterday - not a good day - paid for Monday's excursion on the bus. Ached from head to toe, couldn't wait for my next lot of meds. Didn't do exercises or breathing - I think I should have forced myself; must try harder. I did talk on the 'phone to my Mother-In-Law, my Dad and twice to my Sister so they're all achievements - it's very tiring so actually I'm pleased about that. See, writing this blog for CRPS is good for me because as I'm writing I'm remembering achievements; all the better to make you feel better. By 6pm and penultimate dose of tablets I started to feel a bit better. I was asleep by 9pm!

Up early this morning:- changed the time clock on here. I'll drive my son to school as he has a lot to carry this morning. And then we'll see what I can achieve today...

No comments:

Post a Comment