Tuesday 18 June 2013

Ok. Yesterday's achievements:
Took a bus to the hospital to support my mum with her appointment. She was a bit surprised how slow I was walking! We didn't have to wait long and her consultant was very patient with her. There were plenty of opportunities to sit down. we had a good chat and then walked to the bus stop together.
Her bus came straight away. I waited for mine and started to feel a bit unwell. I then realised it was school finishing time - the bus could potentially get very crowded and my husband was probably picking up my son so no point calling him to come and get me. So the bus came and I felt worse and worse as it bumped along seeming to take forever. It had to stop at every stop to let people get on and off...should I get off and call my husband? I sat there thinking I will get home on this bus, just sit and brave it out.
So I achieved going out yesterday but paid for it..
The end to the day was sitting in a chair and an early night.

I'll be back later for today's achievements...
PS ignore the time of this post - it's 8 hours wrong and I'll have to try to work out how to change it..

No comments:

Post a Comment