Wednesday 24 July 2013

Work

On Monday I had to go to my GP to get permission to be on school premises while I'm signed off on long term sick leave. I need to find all my stuff that classroom assistants helpfully packed into boxes for me. I'm gradually finding my stuff. I had to rummage for my books but we found a lot of them. My son is helping me - he follows all my instructions while I'm sitting and resting. Last day tomorrow and then school is shut until the end of the holiday. I have 4 boxes to be unpacked and we've already unpacked 4. We've found new homes for the stuff so far.
I ironed 4 shirts. I've done a few loads of washing and hung it out. I've driven to school & back a few times. I've done a couple of trips to the shops and the bank - it's my son's 21st birthday and my sister's 50th birthday.
I'm too tired to remember - I'm going to start to write my blog in  the morning after I've done my mindful stretching exercises as I'm too tired in the afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment