Monday 8 July 2013

Busy Day

I've had a busy day and now I'm tired. First I took our dog for a walk for about 20 minutes. Then I went on the bus to town and bought some greeting cards for upcoming birthdays, anniversaries and retirement. Then I had my hair coloured and cut which took 3 hours. After that I went into a big clothes shop and picked out lots of dresses to try on. I bought 4 outfits and my son approves so I'm ready for this sunny weather. I travelled on the bus to home. It seemed like a very long, bumpy ride! I ironed 6 shirts. All very tiring and I had to take extra paracetamol and have a lie down.

I wanted to have my hair done because I am meeting my new class on Wednesday and that's why I felt I wanted some new clothes too. I have now forgotten everything I was going to write....!

No comments:

Post a Comment