Tuesday 30 July 2013

A new thing to add to my list

Today, I had my finger nails and my toe nails shaped and polished at the beauty salon. Lovely. My finger nails had grown so much in such a short time - part of the syndrome - either brittle and breaking or growing manically. And I have such difficulty doing them myself and as I have no daughters to do them for me. It's the first time I've ever had my toe nails done but it was so lovely and they look pretty now. Added that to my list of 50 new things to do before I'm 50 years old. So cheered me up. The weather's not cheering me up - raining all day. It's supposed to be really hot on Thursday. British weather!
I did my 25 minutes mindful stretching exercises this morning - they really do get me up and going every day. And because they're mindful they are having a good effect on my mood too. My hand has been really painful for a few days now - like electricity running through continuously. My chest has been less painful though.

Yesterday I did 25 minutes mindful stretching exercises and took the dog for a 20 minutes walk as fast as I could walk. Hubby drove me to town where we went to the bank, the chemist and the beauty salon. We walked back to the car. I did dome more planning for September and read quite a lot of the new national curriculum final draft. There is a handy glossary of terms in the English section. Thankfully nothing new to me but I think it will be very useful to some of my colleagues. I did some more work on the maths task. Restless legs - went to sleep at 9pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment