Sunday 28 July 2013

The Weekend


Yesterday I did my 25 minutes mindful stretching exercises before I drove to see my Dad, and my Mum was home from her jaunt. I chatted to them for nearly 2 hours and then visited my sister and chatted for another 2 hours. I then drove home and started my maths task. I couldn't really concentrate and that was making it so much more difficult.
I looked at some planning for next year and produced 2 weekly plans already. I also started to look at our overview for Literacy. I stopped this when I realised I needed to refer to the new curriculum to make sure the overview is relevant and up to date. So I stopped, put the laptop away and watched a bit of TV before going to bed.


Today I started with 25 minutes mindful stretching exercises. We then went to the retail park, my husband drove. We walked around 3 large stores and then drove to the regional shopping centre. Here we walked around 5 shops and hubby bought the trainers he wanted. It was getting busy so we decided to go to our local shops to sit down and have a drink and pick up a couple of bits of food from M & S.
All this was quite tiring so I sat down when we got home. Later I got the laptop out and checked emails, started my maths task which I'm pleased with how far I've got and now I'm writing my blog. I've sorted through a pile of papers and filed, recycled and shredded.

Tired now and my hand and arm are full of electricity, as indeed is the left side of my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment