Wednesday 21 August 2013

Saturday - Tuesday

Well first, a big achievement is that I haven't opened my laptop - no checking emails, work -nothing. That's partly because hubby had a hernia operation on Saturday, very time consuming. He's doing well and can now make himself breakfast and a cuppa. I had my hair cut and finished on Monday; always tiring. I did a little bit of shopping for clothes while I was In town. I took the dog to have his nails clipped yesterday with the help of my son. I've been to the doctors and chemist a couple of times - poor hubby. I've done a few loads of washing and made several phone calls. I bought a new telephone yesterday and am busy setting that up. I missed my mindful stretches twice which felt really strange - I need to make them a priority; did them this morning.

I had to drive there and back to the hospital twice on Saturday so that was a lot of driving. My son put some petrol in my car for me. I've been food shopping a few times. I've ironed a couple of shirts and vacuumed once. I picked blackberries in our garden and made a tart which we ate with custard - much tastier that I thought it would be. Today I need to try to finish the maths or at least nearly - it's beginning to bug me now and I want to send it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment